Skip to main content

Post 12 - Location Scouting

See the source image
 I researched a lot of places where I could film my final piece. I came up with a few places where I could film and those are:

  • Essex County Cricket Club
  • Wymondham Leisure Centre
  • Swardeston Cricket Club
  • Wymondham High School Academy
See the source imageThe main venue where I set my short film was at the Essex County Cricket Club. I am lucky enough to already play for Essex Womens 1stX. this gave me very easy access to the ground and I was lucky  enough to walk out onto the pitch with permission at our media day.  I also used the Wymondham Leisure Centre as another location for my film. This location is very easy to access for me as it is right next to my school, approximately a 10 second walk. the hall was very large so I could do lots of filming in there, without taking up the whole hall. the location for me was very easy to find and get a hold of. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 17 - Evauluation

      Introduction   I have created a 5-minute short film based up on the idea of an unmotivated, marginalised student who is more interested in being alone with her phone than amongst others. The main representation is that of a female youth, dealing with misconceptions of hegemony and the media who label them as lazy and troublesome. In reality, I know that there are many young people like this, but nowhere near the number that the mass media portrays . Several of the existing short films I studied represent youth in a similar way, SLAP takes a motivated teen as its protagonist but reveals a secret they keep hidden, Tight Jeans and The Ellington Kid adopt the stereotypical approach of youth as wasting their days and conforming to stereotypes with their conversations through dialogue and character expression and movement, and the setting as contemporary and everyday locations. Echo represents a negative portrayal of female youth and in a way that does not glamori

Post 11 - Montage